Open studio nights are perfect nights to come in and enjoy the space and atmosphere of the studio, and get those PHD's (projects half done) finished. These nights may or may not be supervised by one of the other teachers in the studio at the same time.
What these nights are perfect for:
- using the space and supplies
- getting away from your children
- finishing projects you've missed in class
- Using the heat press or any other equipment within the studio that you may not have access to at home
What these nights are not perfect for:
- Newbies who may need a lot of help with their sewing machine (we can't guarantee that someone will be available)
- Anyone looking for a lot of direction with an overwhelming project
The pattern library is available during these nights for members only.
Dates will be added as the year progresses. Keep your eye out on this listing for all the dates available.